The Well CWN Conference Cruise
Time & Location
About the Event
UPDATE: WE NEED TWENTY CABINS BOOKED IN ORDER FOR US TO HAVE OUR CONFERENCE ON THE CRUISE SHIP. IF WE DO NOT MEET THIS GOAL THEN WE WILL STILL GO ON THE CRUISE BUT THE CONFERENCE WILL BE DOWNGRADED TO A WOMEN'S RETREAT FELLOWSHIP. PLEASE SECURE YOUR ROOM ASAP IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.
You must book your cabin room before purchasing this ticket.
Book your room at https://traveljoy.com/bookings/iK66hfpSA2P1LQrLHM35qfZu
The Well Christian Women’s Network Conference Cruise 2020
Dates: Friday, October 30, 2020 –Monday, November 2, 2020
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Line-Ship: Carnival Liberty
Departing Port: Port Canaveral
Ports of Call: Port Canaveral and Nassau Bahamas
Conference Price: TBD if room block is secured (will be no more than $75)
Interior Cabin-$340.64/person, min. 2 persons/cabin=$681.28 (includes taxes and fees)
Ocean View- $377.64/person, min 2 persons/cabin=$755.28 (includes taxes and fees)
First Deposit Due to Secure Room: $25/person. Book by March 20th, to guarantee your room. The final payment is due by August 17th.
Link to book room: https://traveljoy.com/bookings/iK66hfpSA2P1LQrLHM35qfZu
Conference Name: Bridging the Gap Between the Generations
Theme Scripture: Titus 2:4
Confirmed Speakers: Alexis Hunter, Evangelist Shennette Sparkes, Pastor Shana Wise, Pastor Sharon Williams, Pastor Barbara Lynch
Other Important Information:
· Passport is required to sail on a cruise.
· We strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance. It will still be hurricane season during our conference time.
· Conference will be held during “at sea” times. Once we arrive at the Bahamas, on day two, we will not have any activities planned. It will be “your free day”. The Captain’s Ball will be held on that day as well. Everyone is encouraged to dress up for dinner.
· Detailed conference schedule will be given within the next few months.
· Men are welcome to attend.
· You are responsible for your parking at the port. Consider carpooling with others.
Nearby Airports near Port Canaveral: Orlando International Airport and Melbourne International Airport
Please contact us with any questions or inquiries.
The Well Christian Women’s Network Team