Updated: Jul 4, 2020
Enjoy this discussion lesson by Pastor Shana Wise from our February 2020 meeting in Jacksonville Florida. Pastor Shana Wise and Freda Doxey MPA spoke that night (her blog post is coming soon).
Join us for our March 23rd Jacksonville meeting as we have special activities planned for the ladies. Remember, receive half off if you bring or are a first time guest or millennial.
1. YOU ARE THE FACE OF YOUR BUSINESS
· IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF OR YOUR BUSINESS, NEITHER WILL OTHERS
· PEOPLE CONNECT WITH YOU BEFORE THEY CONNECT WITH YOUR BUSINESS
· 1ST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING
2. LOOK BEYOND BUSINESS AND REFERRALS AND FIND OPPORTUNITIES
· ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT BUSINESS. LEARN THE VALUE OF RELATIONSHIPS
· LOOK TO COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS
· BE OPEN TO CHANGE
3. MASTER YOUR PITCH
· PRACTICE EXPLAINING YOUR BUSINESS IN 1MIN, 30 SEC, 10 SEC
· YOU ARE ONE PERSON AWAY FROM YOUR BREAKTHROUGH, DON’T MISS IT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT PITCH YOUR BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY
4. GET OUT YOUR COMFORT ZONE
· BE WILLING TO WORK WITH OTHERS OUTSIDE YOUR CIRCLE
· DIVERSITY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
· LEARN TO SWIM IN VARIOUS PONDS
5. FIND WHAT CIRCLES WORK BEST FOR YOU
· FIND A REGULAR NETWORKING GROUP TO CONNECT WITH THAT FITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHERE YOU ARE TRYING TO GO
· FIND A GROUP THAT YOU CAN GROW FROM, BE VALUED, AND LEARN
About the Author
Dr. Shana Wise is an ordained Pastor and CEO of Wise Choice Ministries (est. 2016). She is the founder of The Well Christian Women’s Network formally known as Christian Women Preachers United. Dr. Wise is the author of women’s devotional, Acts of Intercession, and The Impact of Your Election (available on Amazon). She received a doctor of divinity degree in 2019 from St. Thomas Christian University. Her passion is to teach and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, equip others to apply the Word to their lives, and demonstrate the Word through the power of the Holy Spirit. She is a televangelist that appears on social media outlets and television. Shana is married to Ron Wise and is the mother of four children.