From March 2022 Clubhouse broadcast by Pastor Williams and Wise
Matthew 7:28-29 And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching, 29 for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
Authority is the right to direct and command, to be listened to or obeyed by others. Authority requests power. Power without authority is tyranny. Jacques Maritain
• Walking in Authority is given, Holy Spirit inspired but also earned.
• We are daughters of the King; we are royalty.
• Dress for success – dress for where you want to be.
1. Do you command a room when you walk in to it? Why or Why not?
2. How do you prepare to walk in authority?
3. What qualifies you to be an influencer?
Listen to Discussion
Join Chief Women Arise! group on clubhouse at https://www.clubhouse.com/club/chief-women-arise?utm_medium=ch_club&utm_campaign=wHRfgR5ez8PBGnLtx8d4Bw-138439.